- Super Double Up Keno Games Free
- Super Double-up Keno Strategies
- Super Keno Casino
- Free Superball Keno
- Super Double Up Keno Game
SuperBall Keno is aptly named for the last Keno Ball to be dropped. The last keno ball or the 20th ball to be dropped automatically becomes the “SuperBall” and will pay a 4X times winning combination if it hits on one of the numbers you have chosen to play! PLAY FREE SUPER KENO 4X CASINO AND WIN HUGE JACKPOTS! Hit the last ball and get 4X THE JACKPOT! Play the best free keno game! Start EVERY day with lots of FREE bonus coins! ★★★★ Game Features ★★★★ Play for FREE! We give you huge daily coin bonuses every day! Play wherever you want! No internet required! Enjoy authentic Vegas style games! Customize your table and more!
Some experts like to say that there is no keno strategy, this is not true. There is always a way to get an edge in any game no matter how small. It may not generally be considered the sexiest game in the world of gambling, but keno has millions of devoted enthusiasts. And why not? It’s a consistently thrilling lottery-style game that’s easy to learn, readily available in a number of different formats, and one that can yield mega-dollars for those who master its many subtle intricacies. But let’s deal with the basics here.
When describing keno to beginners, some gambling experts compare it to bingo. This is at least partially apt, in that both are essentially numerical. Yet to take that comparison too far would be to underestimate the many unique traits that make keno so compelling. Unlike bingo, keno players have the freedom to choose the numbers for each card.
How to Play keno
- You decide how much you wish to bet on a particular round, and how many numbers you wish to choose. You can choose between 1 and 20 numbers, the payouts vary depending on how many numbers you pick and how many of them get drawn.
- You now get to pick your numbers as you would if you were playing a Lottery. As with most Lotteries, many sites will give you an option to get the numbers picked for you at random. The numbers in Keno go from 1 to 80.
- The game now starts and 20 of the 80 numbers are chosen at random.
- If one of your numbers is picked, this is known as a ‘Catch’. You get paid depending on the number of Catches you get during the game.
In the example free play game above, you start with $1,000 free credits. You can change the value of each game, this can be from $0.01 to $10.00. Click on Quick Pick and 10 numbers will be randomly chosen. You can change these if you wish, remove some or add more. Note that each time you add or remove a number, the paytable changes, both in terms of the minimum number of ‘catches’ you need to receive a payout and the level of each payout.
Once you are happy, click either Play 1 to play 1 game with those numbers, Play 5 to play 5 consecutive games with those numbers, or Play 10 to play 10 games with them. Remember that each game will cost you the same amount, so if you choose $1 per game and then Play 5, you will pay $5 – 5 games X $1 per game.
You will then see 20 numbers of the 80 get drawn at random, these will be marked off on the main game area with a red cross, and that you have will be marked off with a yellow square and will show on the right-hand side.
After each game, all winnings will get paid automatically into your balance and once all games have been played, you can start again.
The payouts for Keno differ from casino to casino, so ensure you look around to get the best payout if Keno is your game of choice.
A standard payout structure is shown below (all amounts are payouts to 1):
|Catch||Pick 1||Pick 2||Pick 3||Pick 4||Pick 5||Pick 6||Pick 7||Pick 8||Pick 9||Pick 10|
When playing a 20 spot game, so you choose 20 of the 80 numbers available, the odds are as follows:
The odds of picking 0 correct numbers is around 1 in 843
The odds of picking 1 correct number out of 20 is around 1 in 86
The odds of picking 2 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 20
The odds of picking 3 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 8
The odds of picking 4 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 4.8
The odds of picking 5 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 4.2
The odds of picking 6 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 5.2
The odds of picking 7 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 8.8
The odds of picking 8 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 20
The odds of picking 9 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 61
The odds of picking 10 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 253
The odds of picking 11 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 1,423
The odds of picking 12 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 10,968
The odds of picking 13 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 118,084
The odds of picking 14 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 1,821,881
The odds of picking 15 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 41,751,453
The odds of picking 16 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 1,496,372,110
The odds of picking 17 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 90,624,035,964
The odds of picking 18 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 10,512,388,171,906
The odds of picking 19 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 2,946,096,785,176,811
The odds of picking 20 correct numbers out of 20 is around 1 in 3,535,316,142,212,173,800
The odds of getting all 20 numbers are a virtually impossible one in over 3.5 quintillions! As you can win by selecting significantly fewer numbers though, there are good returns to be had if your luck is in. As a result, when playing Keno, it is important to research the paytable to ensure you are getting the best possible returns for guessing between 2 and 8 numbers correctly as these are the payouts that you are most likely to win.
There is no magical Keno strategy that will guarantee you a win but there are many tips you will learn here to give you the best possible odds.
Although you can win higher amounts if you pick more numbers, the odds of winning reduce as you need more Catches in order to win.
As the numbers are chosen using a Random Number Generator, each of the 80 numbers has just as much chance as the others of being drawn, there will always be some Players who have numbers that they consider to be lucky though.
Generally speaking, the odds in Keno are about the same as those in Slots. There are better games with a higher chance of winning than Keno.
Keno cards have a total of 80 numbers, but the player is granted an additional level of personal responsibility by being able to choose as many (or as few) numbers as he or she desires. And it doesn’t take a nuclear physicist to figure out how to fill out a card: all you do is a circle or otherwise mark each of your chosen numbers with a good old #2 pencil as you used back in school (assuming you were born before the computer age). If this is the case, fear not. Keno does not discriminate against anyone’s age.
Once you’ve selected your numbers, carry the card back to the clerk at the keno booth. The clerk will record those numbers and then hand you a receipt. Don’t lose this (potentially) valuable piece of paper! Even if the clerk remembers your face and would like to help out, without a winning receipt in hand you will collect precisely $.00 for your efforts.
OK, so there you have tip #1: always be sure to keep your keno receipt. Let’s move on to something a bit more complex, shall we?
Once you’ve picked your numbers, settle into a comfy keno booth and watch the action unfold on big a video monitor. That’s where the winning numbers show up in lights. If you’ve got winners, mark your card accordingly. Be sure not to dally, or sit there congratulating yourself for an obnoxious length of time. You need to get back to the keno booth to redeem your winnings, as a new drawing will probably start within five minutes.
Tip #2: always get back to the booth on time!
Assuming you don’t trust yourself to beat that five-minute margin every time, you always retain the option of purchasing a “multi-race” ticket. These include the same set of your chosen numbers anywhere from 2 to 20 tickets. When the maximum number of games (matching the number of tickets) is finished, you can then get off your butt and go redeem your winnings.
Yet an additional option is known as a “stray and play” ticket, which usually lets you make number choices for 30 games or more. Heck, you can take an ocean cruise and not have to worry about getting back to port in time to redeem your numbers. Most “stray and play” tickets are good for up to a whole year after purchase!
So now you know a few essential strategies for winning keno. If you are an experienced player, they may seem stupidly obvious. But it never hurts to brush up on the fundamentals, and if you are a new player, every bit of information will help make your keno experience more enjoyable.
Play Keno Online for Real Money
Top 10 bingo sites that offer Keno
Featured Gambling Guides
We’re going to show you some useful keno tips and strategies and bust some myths about this fun numbers game. Are there any winning keno patterns? What are common keno patterns? Can you really win at keno every time? Let’s find out together.
|Casino||Keno Bonus||Claim Offer|
|Uptown Aces||$8,888 Bonus||Click to View Bonus|
|El Royale||$35 Free Chip||Click to View Bonus|
|Slots Empire||$25 Free Chip||Click to View Bonus|
How to Play Keno
Before you stand a chance of actually winning real money, you’ll need to understand how to play keno. Before you start learning keno secrets and advanced strategies, you’ve got to get a grip on the basics. Even if you’ve never played before, you’ll pick it up in no time at all. It’s probably the easiest casino game you could play – all you have to do is pick your lucky numbers and hope for the best. You could play keno blindfolded and it wouldn’t make a difference.
How Does Keno Work?
This section won’t answers the questions how do you win at keno every time? Instead, it will teach you how to play. Here’s a step-by-step explanation of the best way to play keno. It’s suitable for first-time keno players and those who need a refresher.
(1) The first thing all keno players need to do is buy a game card. You can do this at any of our approved online casinos.
(2) You’ll then need to pick your lucky numbers. How many you pick, and how many you need to win will depend on the variant you play – there are different types of keno. You will not have to win every number to get a cash prize. Most keno games offer 80 numbers, and most games will ask you to pick between one and 10 numbers. Some keno variants allow you to pick up to 20 numbers.
(3) Decide how much money you want to bet on each number. You can often decide to play the same number for multiple games, too. Most online casinos which offer keno will calculate how much you’re betting for you and ask you to confirm.
(4) Wait for the draw to take place. The numbers will be drawn by a computer program. Your wins will be calculated for you automatically. As we said before, you won’t have to land all of your numbers to win. Check out the keno paytable below for an example of how payouts work. It will depend on how many picks you made, how many winning numbers you landed, how many numbers are drawn, and the keno variant you are playing. Keep in mind that every game of keno is slightly different.
Remember that this is a game of chance. It’s not a wise idea to try and make a living playing keno. Keno players have zero control over the game outcomes once the draw starts, just like when playing the national lottery. However, that doesn’t mean you can do a few things to improve the keno odds.
Even if you’re a total beginner, you probably know how to play real money keno already just from reading this easy guide above. It’s a lotto game, so all you really have to do is pick numbers and hope for the best. Many keno players don’t even understand the rules the first time they play, and you don’t necessarily have to. Sometimes, the best way to learn is by doing.
Keno Strategy & Secret Patterns
We Googled the term “keno secret pattern” to see what would come up, and we were amazed by the junk we found. It seems like every swindler and his dog has found the perfect system to win keno every time, and they just can’t wait to share it with you for a small fee. The only people who will be making money from such systems are those who write and sell them or the online casino you try to use them at. If you spend your days trying these systems, you might be a degenerate gambler.
Let’s have a look at some of the most popular keno winning systems. We’ll break them down and show you if they really work or not.
Keno Hot Numbers
We mentioned this one briefly above, but we’ll expand on it here. This system involves looking for winning numbers which seem to appear more often than others. These numbers are considered ‘hot,’ and you use them to make your keno predictions. In the naive gambler’s mind, lady luck is actively intervening is a cold-hearted computer algorithm to give them a sign. More mature gamblers may simply believe that there’s something about the program that is causing that number to come up more often.
We’re sorry to break it to you, but neither is true. There are no keno patterns. If you understand how casino games work, you will know that random number generators determine game outcomes. These RNGs spit out billions of number per second, and the numbers are all associated with game outcomes.
The numbers which have come out in previous draws have absolutely zero influence on the numbers which come out next. Thinking they do is called the gambler’s fallacy, and you’ll waste a lot of time trying to pick them.
On the flip side, there’s nothing wrong with picking these numbers, either. Since they have the same probability of coming out on the next draw like any other number, you might as well pick them if you like. Just don’t expect hot numbers to give you any specific advantage. Give up on the keno pattern reading – you’ll end up like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind and won’t be any better off for it.
Picking Consecutive Numbers in Keno
This is another number picking strategy which is grade-A nonsense. The idea is that you pick sequential numbers such as 13,14,15,16,17,18,19, and 20 rather than random ones all over the joint.
We’re going to repeat this until we’re blue in the face and it sinks in – the best keno strategy is to understand that there are no secret patterns, no combos of numbers any more likely than others and that any potential combination of numbers is just as likely as any other. Just because the numbers come in a sequence does not mean the random number generator is any more likely to spit them out.
This dismissal goes for every other kind of keno number pattern, too. Some prefer to skip one number, picking 2,4,6,8,10, etc, while others prefer to use the Fibonacci sequence as if they’ve unlocked some sort of secret key to the universe and have discovered a sure-fire winning strategy.
Logic is always your friend when it comes to casino games. And so is math. You can pick your numbers blindfolded, or can ask the casino to randomly generate them for you, and you will have just as good a shot at winning as you do by using any of these superstitious ways.
Like we said before – there’s no harm in using them, and they don’t decrease your odds of winning keno. You can use them if you find it comforting or fun, but don’t expect them to help you win every time. Professional gamblers don’t play games like keno because they know they’re all about luck.
The Keno Double Up Strategy
While you’ve probably gathered that we don’t think much of keno patterns that win (so the system authors claim), there are some practical strategies which you can use to potentially win back losses and come out ahead.
Remember, there are no guarantees, and every strategy has its flaws. We’ll explain the pros and cons of this one here.
This strategy involves doubling your previous losing bet. So, for example, you start by betting $1 on the first card, and if you lose, you bet $2, then $4, and so on.
This can actually work when making even-money bets such as red or black in roulette. However, it’s really not ideal for this game. First, you have a much smaller chance of hitting your number than you do of landing the correct colour in roulette. Second, the payouts and odds are different. You could get a 3x payout for picking one number on a 10-number card or an x1 payout for getting one out of two on a 10-number card, but this strategy depends on winning almost as many times as you lose to cover your previous losing bet and then come out slightly ahead.
We’d give this one a miss. It involves taking bigger and bigger risks on every bet, which can get out of control quickly. You can also hit betting limits, which will stop you from doubling up again. Once again, the best keno betting strategy is to manage your bankroll effectively and maximize the number of cards you buy. This double up strategy can work short-term, but it’s not going to work long-term.
Reduced Keno Betting Systems
We might not be able to deduce no-fail winning keno patterns, but we advocate for the idea of spreading the risk out across multiple cards and hoping for the best. So, we like this keno winning formula, even though it is not guaranteed by any means.
The idea behind this system is to play a game of multi-card keno and play different combinations of your chosen numbers across them. Let’s pretend you bet with six numbers – 1,2,15,23,56, and 78. This is your target number, and let’s say for the sake of this example you are going to play them across three cards. Use any keno tricks you like to pick your numbers – it really doesn’t matter.
You might play them like this:
- 2,15,23, and 56.
- 15,23,56, and 78.
- 1,15,23, and 78.
- 1,2,15, and 56.
If you play $1 per game, the total cost will be $3. The hope is to win some combination of these numbers – preferably two or more, which will give you a large payout. While the payouts always depend on the casino and the keno variant you’re playing, you could win something like a 7x payout for landing two numbers. Thus, you’d win more than you lose.
Super Double Up Keno Games Free
This does not fundamentally alter the odds, but it does spread out the risk and maximizes your chances of winning, so we’ll say that if you’re going to use any of the keno betting systems listed on this page, this one might be worth a look. The best keno number combinations to play are up to you.
Winning Keno Patterns – What Should You Play?
Super Double-up Keno Strategies
There’s much speculation about winning keno patterns and numbers. We put some of them to the test in this video. Check it out.
How Do You Win at Keno Every Time?
If you want to understand how to consistently win at keno games, there are a few fundamental principles you need to get a grip on first. If you read here regularly, you’ll know we don’t sell BS systems and lies – we prefer using the scientific method and backing our claims up with data. What we’ve learned about real money keno is this:
(1) Any system or e-book telling you it’ll help you win this game every time or that it will reveal winning keno patterns is lying. You can’t win every time, so get your expectations set straight. This is a game of chance, and the casino has a large house edge of between 20% and 50%, so you’ll lose more often than you win. The hope is that you have a big win which is worth more than all the small losses. There is no sure way to win keno, and don’t believe anyone who says there is.
(2) Keno odds really aren’t great. Understand that different keno game variants have different house edges, and pick the one which gives you the biggest advantage. The house edge is the mathematical percentage the casino has as an advantage. The keno house edge can be between 20% and 35% – that’s a massive difference. Picking the games which have the smallest house edge is the best way to win keno.
(3) While we can’t tell you how to win every time, we can tell you how to win, or at least make it more likely, on any given gaming session. The trick is to split your bankroll across as many cards as possible. Divide it evenly, buy as many cards as you can with the money you’ve got, and therefore you will have maximized your chances of winning. This is not a keno sure win formula, but it’s the best way to maximize your chances.
(4) To win keno consistently, you have to have the discipline to walk away after a big win. The house edge on this game is a monster. The casino is banking on you giving back what you win by pushing your luck too far. There’s a natural tendency to get carried away after a big win because you’re in a good mood. Don’t fall for this trap – the math of the game is against you, and you’re likely to lose if you keep playing keno online.
(5) There’s a joke among experienced players. It goes, “How do you win at keno every time? Don’t play!” Of course, it’s just a joke, but it does hint that the odds aren’t great in this game. Just remember that when playing. It’s all about a big lucky win and getting out. We want to emphasize that point.
(6) A simple way to win keno more often is to bet on the bonus ball, if the game you’re playing offers one. If it doesn’t, you should try to find one which does. The bonus ball will pay out big if you land it. Some players choose to bet on the bonus ball every time. It might be called the ‘Bullseye’ or the ‘Booster Ball’ or something like that. It will cost you more to bet on it, but it’s worth it if it pays.
(7) Some keno games have progressive jackpots, which means there’s a constantly growing pot contributed to by every player. The jackpot can be paid randomly or when you hit a certain combination of numbers. Landing the progressive jackpot is one way to win keno online, but it’s A) unlikely and B) progressive games will have a bigger house edge – where do you think the contributions to the progressive jackpot are coming from?
(8) Some players like to use a keno system to increase their odds. Sorry to break it to you, but these simply don’t work. They’re based on gamblers superstitions and myths. For example, people look for ‘hot numbers’ or ‘cold numbers’ and bet on those. Unfortunately, every number has an equal chance of being drawn each time. If you think you’ve seen a number come up more times than others recently, there’s no guarantee at all that it will come up again. Winning in keno will require you to dispell these myths – they’re inaccurate and will lead you to make bad decisions if you believe them.
Free spins no deposit 2019. Hopefully, after reading the above, you’ll understand that there’s no magical answer to how to discover winning keno patterns. It comes down to understanding how the game works, getting lucky when picking your keno numbers, and having the discipline to walk when you’re ahead. Playing keno online is a lot of fun, and you can have some huge wins, but you can also drive yourself up the wall trying to spot patterns, use systems, and ultimately beat keno.
Keno Tips & Tricks – Your Questions Answered
Super Keno Casino
Q. How many numbers should I play in keno?
Free Superball Keno
It doesn’t matter. Most players feel it is ideal to play between four and six numbers, but it’s entirely up to you. This seems like a sensible way to go. Just remember to always bet on the bonus ball if that’s an option, and to use the reduced betting system broken down above to play your numbers across multiple cards for the greatest chance of winning.
Q. Is there any realistic way to spot winning keno patterns?
No – please stop thinking about winning keno patterns. It’s a myth, and the people telling you they exist actually want you to lose money. Mostly, you’ll find these sorts of articles perpetuating myths like this are funded by casinos and written by employees pretending to be players.
Q. Are there any keno tips & cheats that work?
There are no cheats, but we can give you one tip – focus on making your bankroll last as long as possible. The more cards you play, the better your chances. Forget about cheats, though. Casinos spend millions on security and the software companies which create the games have entire teams dedicated to testing their systems and making sure there are no glitches. Some even use AI to try to spot casino cheats. Just have fun when you play keno online and hope that it’s your lucky day.
Q. What’s the most common pattern in keno?
We’re going to maintain that there are no patterns, but if you insist – some players believe that 1,2,23,34, and 72 are the drawn numbers most often. We don’t buy it, but if you’re looking for someone to give you winning keno numbers, these are as good as any.
Q. Should I use a Keno bonus?
That’s one thing we absolutely do recommend doing when you play keno online. A no deposit bonus would be best, but we’ll take any welcome bonus which require a deposit where we can find them. Make sure the terms and conditions allow you to use the bonus money for keno and be sure that the wagering requirements are not too high. As long as these two boxes are ticked, you should definitely play with a welcome bonus – as far as Keno tips and advice go, it’s the best one. Shop around and find the best bonus possible.
Copyright 2020 – Gamblerspro.com. Rights reserved.