Commercial content T&C apply Please play responsibly 18+
- The PointsBet Mobile App gives you access to local and international racing and hundreds of thousands of sports betting markets worldwide. With offers you won’t believe, moments you’ll never forget! Join over 150,000 punters who choose to bet with PointsBet and enjoy all of the following benefits.
- The app is available to download on both iOS and Android devices. Sports betting is currently open to players aged 21 or over in Colorado, New Jersey, Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa. Read our PointsBet sportsbook review to find out about the latest bonus bets, sports betting markets, types of bets, and more.
The PointsBet app is a great tool to enjoy the spread betting experience on-the-go. This PointsBet app review focuses on the pros and cons of the mobile application provided by the bookmaker. We also to share with you details on access to hundreds of betting markets and compatibility requirements.
|Download||Coming soon >>|
How do I download the PointsBet app?
Aussie players looking to download the PointsBet mobile application have to follow a few easy steps. Dubai horse race winner 2016.
If launched soon, the PointsBet WV mobile app will be compatible with Android devices and any iOS device with 9.0, including iPads, iPhones and iPod Touch. The mobile version for Android has 14.0 MB and 22 MB for iOS and the app is only offered in English.
First, all potential customers have to:
- Click on this link to create an account with PointsBet,
- Fill in the registration form with all personal details,
- Then, iPhone users need to download the app from the App Store; and Android users, have to go to PointsBet website, download the designated Android file and follow the instructions.
What are the system requirements?
Since not all devices are compatible with the PointsBet app, here’s what you need to know:
- The PointsBet mobile app is compatible with Android and iOS 9.0+ devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch,
- The Android version has 14.0 MB and the iOS – 22 MB,
- The app is available in English only, and it is free to download.
PointsBet App Features
The first great thing about the PointsBet app is that Australian players get to enjoy and bet on sports betting markets from AFL, NRL, NBA, NFL and more round-the-clock.
It gives you access to every race of thoroughbred, harness and greyhound around the world. The app is a great alternative to enjoy spread betting on the move, especially for more skilled players.
Among the main features to bear into account before downloading the mobile application are:
- Quick and easy to use,
- Fast access to your account, including placing bets and viewing your transaction history or pending bets,
- Very straightforward user journey to withdraw your funds.
Pointsbet App For Android Emulator
Below are the most popular questions asked by potential PointsBet users have asked regarding the usability and potential issues that the app can cause. Ways of betting with the app and methods of managing the member’s account seem to be among the most common things players are concerned with.
How can I bet using the app?
There’s nothing easier than placing a bet via the PointsBet mobile app. Read the steps below to get the ins and outs of this procedure:
- Download the PointsBet mobile app from the website for Android, or from the App store for iPhone devices,
- Log in to your account,
- Navigate between the available sports markets,
- Look for the event you wish to bet on,
- Select and start betting.
Australian players should remember that, with spread betting, if their bet wins by one unit, they could win 1x their stake. If they lose by 1 unit, then a 1x stake is lost too.
How can I manage payments using the app?
Payments, both deposits and withdrawals, can be managed in the app just as you manage them when accessing your account from your computer.
See below the steps:
- Log in to your PointsBet mobile application,
- Select My Account,
- Select Deposit or Withdraw,
- Select the amount you want to deposit or to withdraw,
- Add or take money from your account.
You can then carry on betting with your recently deposited funds, or with the remaining ones.
Overall Rating of PointsBet Mobile App
Without further ado, we need to say that the PointsBet app is good to have and to try out especially if you don’t always have a laptop or a PC nearby. With its simple and clear functions and neat interface, the app can be of great use to players on-the-go who are looking for an easy and quick way to bet.
For this PointsBet app review, our experts have discovered the app and explored its functionalities and features. So, we offer you a comprehensive and honest analysis:
|PointsBet App: Pros||PointsBet App: Cons|
|Easy to bet with||Little interactivity|
|Android and iOS compatibility||Single method available for withdrawals|
|Small in size, especially for Android devices||Few payment methods available|
Online betting is more popular in the US each day. So it comes as no surprise to see online sportsbooks coming up with dedicated mobile apps to make placing bets easier for their players.
This is why we were pretty excited to put the PointsBet app to the test to see how it performed. If you want to know our impression about its features, make sure to keep on reading this PointsBet app review. Interested in getting the full 411 on PointsBet promo details? Then read our PointsBet promo code overview here. Or claim your welcome bonus right now with code VIRFBET. Use the code and 2 Risk Free Bets to $2,000!
How to Download the PointsBet App
If you want to give the PointsBet Sportsbook app a try, you can download it on your mobile device. Whether you are an iOS or an Android user, you’ll find the process of downloading and installing it very straightforward. Depending on which operating system you use, take a look below for a clarification on how to download the PointsBet app.
The most important requirements are that you must be located in NJ, IN, IL, MI, CO, or IA and 21 or older. Like any good online sportsbook, PointsBet utilizes geolocation software to make sure you are physically present in a legal betting state.
PointsBet iOS App
Downloading and installing the PointsBet app for iOS is very simple. Here’s what you need to do.
- Make sure that you are physically located within NJ, IN, IL, MI, CO, or IA.
- Follow this link to visit PointsBet and sign up.
- Click on “Get” to download the PointsBet app.
- As soon as you download the PointsBet sportsbook app, it will begin with the installation automatically. All you need to do is set up your account.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration procedure. Also, apply your PointsBet promo code if you have one.
- If you are an existing player, log in using your credentials.
PointsBet Android App
Installing the PointsBet sportsbook app on your Android device is similar. The only exception is that you cannot download it from Play Store. To see what to do, read up below.
Points Bet Il
- Make sure that you are physically located in NJ, CO, IN, IL, MI or IA.
- Follow the link in our review or open the operator’s website in your browser.
- Click on the “Download” button that pops up.
- The app will start to download immediately.
- Enable the app installation by selecting “Accept unknown sources” in your phone settings.
- Open an account if you are a new user, preferably by using your PointsBet promo code.
- If you already have an account, just log in using your existing credentials.
A great thing about this PointsBet app is that you can use it to redeem all the bonuses this operator features. This is pretty common as far as mobile apps by various online sportsbooks are concerned.
If you want to know more about these promos, make sure to visit the PointsBet website and take a look. We know that the brand always features a welcome offer for all new customers who want to sign up at PointsBet. It goes hand in hand with some T&Cs that are essential for redeeming it, so make sure to read them up first.
It’s not uncommon for this promotion to go together with a PointsBet promo code. All you need to do is enter it during the signup, and you are good to go.
2 Risk Free Bets to $2,000
Pointsbet Sportsbook Nj
PointsBet Casino App
Online sportsbooks nowadays typically feature casino sections, too. However, given that this brand doesn’t have a PointsBet casino section at the moment, we can’t expect to see a PointsBet Casino app available either. But this can happen at some point. As soon as there is news on the potential PointsBet Casino section and a dedicated app, we’ll feature it right here.
If you decide to install the PointsBet app on your phone, make sure to check whether the operating system you have running is up-to-date. Make sure to look into this and update your phone in case the app doesn’t work on it. Another essential thins is that your location settings are turned on. This enables you to access the betting features on the app if you are in NJ, MI, IN, IL, CO, or IA.
Top App Features
One of the best things about the PointsBet sportsbook app is that it is very easy to use. We have encountered many apps by various online sportsbooks that are not as user-friendly and intuitive as this one.
When you need to place a bet on the go, it’s essential that you have a glitch-free experience. And the PointsBet app will surely provide this. While you are navigating through different menus looking for the spot you want to bet on, the last thing you need is a laggy app. Luckily, this one is the exact opposite.
We were very pleased to see that the in-play betting options were available, too. After all, one of the main reasons for having the app is to bet on the go. And this is why live betting markets are so popular – you can bet on the event already underway using the app.
While doing our PointsBet review, we also looked into how this app performed when it came to making deposits and withdrawals. And it passed with flying colors. Whenever you are away from your desktop, you can count on the fact that you’ll be able to deposit and withdraw using just your app.
PointsBet App FAQ
In this portion of our PointsBet review, we feature some of the most common questions in regards to the PointsBet sportsbook app.
Is there a mobile bonus for PointsBet app?
There aren’t any bonuses that you can redeem only on mobiles and not on your desktop. However, all the PointsBet promo code offers that are available for the PointsBet sportsbook on the desktop are available in the app, too.
How do I place a bet?
Placing a bet on the app is very simple. You need to find the betting market you want to wager on, select your desired odds, and enter your stake to create a bet slip. All you need to do now is to confirm the bet.
How can I contact the PointsBet sportsbook customer service?
Pointsbet App For Android App
If you have any questions about the PointsBet app or any other matter, you can get in touch with the customer service. It’s available 24/7 via email ([email protected]) or telephone number (1-833-338-PBET).
Final thoughts on the PointsBet App
Overall, we believe that if you like betting on the go, you can’t make a mistake with installing the Pointsbet app. It’s by far, one of the best apps that we have come across, and we have reviewed many online sportsbooks’ mobile apps.
- Availability of extensive betting markets
- Availability of different PointsBet promo code offers
- Very easy-to-use
- Solid deposit and withdrawal options
- Customer support available 24/7
- The home screen can seem a little cluttered
- There is no live streaming
We also have to note that because there is no PointsBet Casino available, we couldn’t feature any info on the PointsBet Casino, either.