- Do you want to be a Craps expert? At CasinoTop10, you are encouraged to take your time to become a game connoisseur by playing our Free Craps game.
- We have a deep understanding of the gambling laws around the world and constantly follow the activity of the corresponding authorities. We follow the changes in the gambling laws and monitor the gambling-related news published by the leading online media such as espn.com, New York Times, CNN and Washington Post.
- Online Craps Developing The Best Free Craps For The Web. Welcome to Craps Age - a top site for information and resources about playing online craps. Whether you're new to the game or an experienced player, we're sure you'll find something of interest right here. And if you're a fan of free craps then you'll definitely want to check out the.
Craps -The Intimidating Table Game?
Who hasn’t walked past a craps table the first time feeling intimidation and excitement at the same time? Everybody that’s who!
Craps Trainer Pro is the ONLY app designed to build your craps strategy with your own personal style in mind. Whether you are just a beginner, or a seasoned expert, Craps Trainer Pro gives you a performance dashboard where you can: Measure the. How to Play Craps. Craps Lessons & Practice. Last update: June 2020. Craps is one of the bet bets in the casino. The house edge is a mere 1.41%, which is four times better than roulette, and several times better than most slot machines.
Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop the curious from learning the game as quickly as possible. Novice player or not - it is for the real gambler, wanting real money action.
Learn the ins and outs and that daunting sentiment quickly disappears. It’s not like the Hollywood portrayal of high-roller James Bond types. A dress code of men in white tuxes sipping on martinis and lovely ladies blowing on their dice isn’t reality.
Come as you are…shorts, sandals, beer in hand and a stack of chips
…and the best part is, it applies to online craps or land-based casinos!
Is Craps a Hard Game to Learn?
It might seem overwhelming and confusing at first. But let’s be honest that goes for anything when not well studied. With a bit of research, you’ll beat the house and be bumping elbows with the best of players. After all, it could be you as the next craps champion
Basic 'Must Knows'
Does the roll of the dice have any impact of the game? That is one controversial question with many players having their own theories. Watch each die long enough and decide for yourself!
Practice playing craps with my new and improved craps game.
Online Blackjack TrainerRead MoreRead Less
- 3-4-5X odds are allowed.
- To simplify the game, instead of offering both place and buy bets, I offer just one for each number. Each number pays the better odds between place and buy bets. I refer to these as 'buy bets.' They pay 7-6 on the 6 & 8, 7-5 on the 5 & 9, and 39-20 on the 4 & 10.
- Lay bets pay true odds, but player must prepay a 5% commission, based on the possible win. This works out to odds of 19-25 on the 6 & 8, 19-31 on the 5 & 9, and 19-41 on the 4 & 10.
- If the player selects 'keep bets working,' then all bets will be on for come out rolls. Otherwise, buy, hard ways, and odds on come bets will be turned off.
- If the player selects 'leave winnings bets up,' then only wins will be returned and the original wager will be re-bet. However, winning come and don't come bets are always returned. Winnings odds bets on come bets will remain up if there is a new come bet to associate them with. If the new come bet is less than the winning one, the amount of odds on the table will be the same multiple bet on the odds of the winning bet and the rest returned to the player.
- Bets may be taken down by shift-clicking.
- Put bets and taking down don't pass and don't come bets, that are already on a number, are not allowed.
To slow down the payment stage of the game, hold down the shift and control keys when you click 'roll'.
For fans of my buggy old version one, I still have it. However, I highly recommend playing this current version instead.
Best Real Money Online Craps Bonuses
Free Craps Trainer
Online Craps Bonuses
There are a bunch of craps bonuses out there, but not all of them are created equally. With our years of combined experience dealing with casinos, we have sought out to find the best craps bonuses, and have combined them together into the following table.
|Rank||Casino Name||Bonus||%||Wager||Cash||Code||Casino Name||Bonus info|
|1||Win A Day Casino||🧙||$68||-||FREE68LCBN|
|Win A Day Casino||Bonus||🧙$68|
|3||Casino Adrenaline||€200+189 spins||110%||250xB||ADRENALINE110|
|Casino Adrenaline||Bonus||€200+189 spins|
|4||Cadoola Casino||€240+30 spins||120%||350xB&D|
|Cadoola Casino||Bonus||€240+30 spins|
|5||BetVoyager Casino||€200+100 spins||100%||350xB&D|
|BetVoyager Casino||Bonus||€200+100 spins|
The Basics of Craps
To begin a round of craps, the shooter (the person with the dice) makes a come-out roll. If the initial roll is a seven or eleven (known as a “natural”), anyone who wagered on the “Pass Line” wins (with “Don’t Pass” bets losing).
Craps Trainer Pro
If the first roll results in a two, three, or twelve, then anyone who bet on the “Don’t Pass Line” wins or, in the case of a twelve, has their wager pushed (with the “Pass Line” losing).
Craps Trainer Info
When the result is any other number, this becomes the “point.” The shooter then continues to roll, and his objective is to get the point again before a seven is rolled. Pass bets will win if he is successful, while Don’t Pass wagers are paid for unsuccessful attempts.
The first time you play free online craps, it may feel as though you’re competing in a game from another planet.
With numerous betting options and a fast pace, craps have a different feel from other casino games like video poker or blackjack. Craps can be learned easily through a bit of practice and patience.
Advantages of Free Online Craps
Playing free online craps has several advantages. Some of these include:
Quiet – While some might view the lack of crowd interaction as a negative, it can actually be beneficial to those who are still learning the basics of the game.
Solo Play – Another advantage of playing solo is the ability to move at your own pace and consult a crib sheet without getting embarrassed. If you’re unfamiliar with the game, this can be a major benefit.
Free – This one is a no-brainer, as free online craps doesn’t cost anything to play. If you’re going to sharpen your skills, why not do it when there isn’t money on the line? If you’re the type who likes to play in land-based casinos, online craps will also save you money on gas, hotel accommodations, and airfare.
Convenience – Playing online is more convenient than visiting a land-based casino, as all the games are only a click away. You won’t have to deal with casino patrons, many of whom seem to have forgotten all about social graces. There’s also the convenience of not having to walk around with a wad of cash, as all your funds are kept online and managed by the casino software.
Once you’ve honed your skills at the free table, you’ll be ready to graduate to low or high limit craps. For now, let’s focus on the many versions of free craps.