For all Lottery results and information, please visit our new website at www.masslottery.com Winning numbers are drawn approximately every four minutes. Players select 12 numbers for each game.
Powerball plus results and payouts. PowerBall Plus Prizes. Enter PowerBall Plus and get the chance to win one of nine different prizes, on top of anything you win in the main PowerBall draw. You can win a prize just by matching the PowerBall, and there's a multimillion-rand jackpot on offer in each twice-weekly draw. Ithuba PowerBall Plus Results and Payouts. Ithuba Lotto results for SA PowerBall Plus Friday. The Powerball lotto has been actually steadily developing in popularity in South Africa because of its higher payouts. The Powerball and Powerball Plus Winning numbers and also end results will be declared at 9:00 p.m. Look for the outcomes in a long time. The reward for this Powerball lottery is actually approximately R77 thousand.
Keno Numbers Most Drawn gives an insight into what comes out most often, so you can decide whether to risk including these regulars in your selection, or to steer clear of them.
Mass Lottery Keno Results Official Site
- Search the results of any Keno drawing by entering the Draw ID below. You can also select how many consecutive draws past that number you want to see. Want to watch a drawing? Just click Watch on the draw you want to view. Search Past Results View Last 20 Results. Number of Draws. ILottery; Draw Games.
- You have no recent tickets. Play a To-Go game in Ticket Mode to get started.
- & Canada Lottery Results Massachusetts (MA) Lottery General Information The Massachusetts State Lottery was established by the legislature in 1971, in response to the need for revenues for the 351 cities and towns of the Commonwealth.
The table below provides a unique insight on which balls are drawn most often. The Keno Numbers Most Drawn tool gives you the data to see the draw frequency of any given Keno number.
Massachusetts Lottery Keno Results￼
How to Play
- Fill out a MASS CASH bet slip by choosing 5 numbers from 1-35 or ask for a Quic Pic.
- Give the completed bet slip to an on-line Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY, AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests, for your own protection, that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
How to Win
|All 5||1 in 324,632||$100,000|
|4 of 5||1 in 2,164.21||$250|
|3 of 5||1 in 74.63||$10|
- By placing a MASS CASH bet, bettors agree to abide by Massachusetts State Lottery Commission Rules and Regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 150 Mount Vernon Street., Dorchester, MA 02125-3573.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system. The liability of the Lottery and the Lottery’s on-line Sales Agent, whether arising through breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, is limited to a refund of the amount wagered if the bet(s) is (are) not accepted by the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System, or if bet slips are marked incorrectly, entered incorrectly into the system, or are otherwise invalid. The placing of MASS CASH bets is done at the player’s own risk through the on-line Lottery Sales Agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the bet(s) into the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System.
- Approximately 56% of the amount of money wagered on each drawing goes into the prize pool.
- If the total prizes won for any drawing exceeds the net sales for that drawing, the prize amounts will be based upon a formula detailed in the Rules and Regulations or Administrative Bulletins issued thereunder.
- All Prizes are based on a $1.00 wager.
- All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.