- Searching for error coins continues to be a growing hobby. If your coin roll hunting for Presidential Dollar Coins you'll want to know these valuable coins.
- 2007 D Presidential Dollar James Madison: Coin Value Prices, Price Chart, Coin Photos, Mintage Figures, Coin Melt Value, Metal Composition, Mint Mark Location, Statistics & Facts. Buy & Sell This Coin. This page also shows coins listed for sale so you can buy and sell.
- James Madison Presidential Coin
- James Madison Dollar Coin Price
- James Madison Dollar Coin Value
- James Madison Dollar Coin 1809-1817
The United States Mint honors our nation’s presidents by issuing $1 coins featuring their images in the order that they served. The program began in 2007 with Presidents Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Madison.
James Madison Presidential Coin
Note: In December 2011, Secretary of the Treasury Timothy F. Geithner directed that the United States Mint suspend minting and issuing circulating Presidential $1 Coins. Regular circulating demand for the coins will be met through the Federal Reserve Bank’s existing inventory of circulating coins minted prior to 2012.
The Presidential $1 Coin Act (Public Law 109-145) seeks to revitalize the design of United States coins and return circulating coinage to its position as an object of aesthetic beauty in its own right. Accordingly, the Presidential $1 Coins feature larger, more dramatic artwork, as well as edge-incused inscriptions of the year of minting or issuance, “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” and the mint mark.
Pink elephants slot. From 2007 to 2016, the Mint issued four Presidential $1 Coins per year, each with a common reverse design featuring a striking rendition of the Statue of Liberty. The composition of the Presidential $1 Coins is identical to that of the Sacagawea Golden Dollar and the Native American $1 Coins.
Recently Issued Presidential $1 Coins
James Madison Presidential Dollar Coin Roll of 12 Uncirculated Danbury Mint. 2007 Presidential Dollar BU Coin Simple Slide 36' black Leatherette Cord Silver Bolo Tie NEW - James Madison (18091817 Years Served) Only 11 left in stock - order soon.
Richard M. Nixon
James Madison Dollar Coin Price
Presidential $1 Coins
In the order they served as president.
- George Washington (1789-1797)
- John Adams (1797-1801)
- Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
- James Madison (1809-1817)
- James Monroe (1817-1825)
- John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
- Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)
- Martin Van Buren (1837-1841)
- William Henry Harrison (1841)
- John Tyler (1841-1845)
- James K. Polk (1845-1849)
- Zachary Taylor (1849-1850)
- Millard Fillmore (1850-1853)
- Franklin Pierce (1853-1857)
- James Buchanan (1857-1861)
- Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)
- Andrew Johnson (1865-1869)
- Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877)
- Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881)
- James Garfield (1881)
- Chester A. Arthur (1881-1885)
- Grover Cleveland (1st term)(1885-1889)
- Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893)
- Grover Cleveland (2nd term)(1893-1897)
- William McKinley (1897-1901)
- Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)
- William Howard Taft (1909-1913)
- Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
- Warren G. Harding (1921-1923)
- Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929)
- Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
- Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
- John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
- Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
- Richard M. Nixon (1969-1974)
- Gerald Ford (1974-1977)
- Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
- George H.W. Bush (1989-1993)