The Pirates Gold 5 simulation poker or slot machine game will provide Jackpot Wins, and free spins, just like a traditional slot machine game, and there is plenty of virtual cash for you to be won when playing play Pirates Gold. Turtle Bay ™ Turtle Bay is part of the Gold Fever theme bank from International Game Technology. It is a very popular poker machine at pubs and clubs across New South Wales and a wide range of other gaming markets across Australia. Read our full review below. Las Vegas Fever pokie is a cartooned character game majorly played in Casinos, pubs, and clubs in Australia. The game is designed to fit in characters like Richie Rich and the Las Vegas Ladies. Richie Rich plays the part of the mighty and influential person in the big city of Las Vegas, sitting in the Roulette table and waiting to win the jackpot.
The Ring The Bells slot machine game is a classic pokie, made by a Play’n’Go company. It has unique symbols, theme, and music that can remind you of the time when you played a gamble like this one in a real casino! This slot is similar to Dragon Ship.
Big Cash Prize
To gain the jackpot, a gamer must play Ring The Bells free slot for real money, and the pokie will offer a chance to get three different prizes. As well, while the player is playing for real, it will increase a jackpot, for the specified percentage.
- Three golden circles > Bronze Wheel > Tasty.
- Four golden rings > Silver Wheel > Luxury or Tasty.
- Five golden circles > Golden Wheel > Dream Change or Luxury.
Two Reason to Try Ring The Bells Slot
- A player can’t miss a chance to gamble with it because the machine includes two Scatters, and also a few different bonus games. It is designed for all types of players, including the gamers with a small budget and those with deep pockets.
- The RTP is 97.00%, which is quite good.
The free online Ring The Bells slot machine has many gifts for gamesters and two specials (the bell, and the 777). Both cards can pay on the regular paylines. Moreover, a gambler can obtain the additional features:
- Bell Mode. With five or more logo symbols anywhere on the reels, a gamer will activate the bonus game. When the additional games start, a player will receive random bonuses, depending on how many bells he collected on the reels. However, it cannot be re-triggered during the bonus mode.
- Gold Bar. To activate it, a gambler must play on the largest number of patterns, and with three or more gold bars on the screen, a reward will be increased up in the left corner where the exact amount of an award is shown. However, to win it, a punter must collect fruits symbols on all nine rows, and he/she will win at least 25x from the total wager.
- Corners Win. To obtain it, the players must get four same cards in four corners, and the award is fifteen times the total bet.
- Gamble. To activate it, you need to hit a winning combination, and the Double Up function will show up near PayTable. The largest number of the gamble round that you can play is ten. However, if you lose, the gambling mode is over.
Suggestions How to Win
The Ring The Bells slot game is a machine with a 3×3 layout. It has 8 patterns, and you can bet up from 1 up to 5 coins per line. Also, you can change the coin value from 0.01 up to 1.25 so that a total bet for the pokie can be 50.00.
A winning combination pays from left to right for horizontal and diagonal paylines, and top to bottom for vertical, except the Scatter which pays at any position.
Gold Digger Slot Review
Gold Fever Pokie Machine Embroidery Designs
Gold Digger slot machine by iSoftBet offers a literal translation of the phrase rather than the dubious character it is widely known for. This pokie game rattles around on five reels and twenty bet lines blowing up the ground as it searches for gold. There are a handful of popular mining slots online, and Gold Digger draws inspiration from modern options like Diamond Mine Megaways and Bonanza Megaways slots. The orthodox approach by the software developer in creating the set may not earn it originality points. Still, it has a few oddities that make it worth exploring to find a couple of gold nuggets.
Crafty Old Chap
Gold Digger online slot is based on the story of an old miner, and he accompanies punters through the entire spinning journey. The pokie machine opens with a short animation of a cart riding down a mine shaft. The carriage rides through the slot title and stops in front of a five by four playtable. Several wood planks are removed from the mining structure to make room for the grid and its characters—nuggets of gold shimmer to the side underneath a lantern that allows punters to see their work.
Mystery joker slots. The stereotypical prospector that guides players through mining games stands to the side clad in blue jeans. He has a grumpy look in his eye and copious facial hair despite having a smile on his face. He swings from side to side with a load of TNT at his feet, ready to blow up and reveal more payouts within the game’s walls. Upbeat country music fills the background and matches the energy the game tries to inspire.
Players can get the mining started in the Gold Digger slot machine using stakes of 0.01 and one credit per win line. With the game’s twenty bet lines fixed in place, each round can hold between 0.20 and 20 credits. The desired bet is placed using the chip button set to the grid’s right, and the tick button confirms the selected value, sending punters back to the base game. The two curved arrows activate the manual spins while the three arrows trigger autoplay. This feature supports up to 1000 consecutive spins and can be stopped using loss and win limits. The BALANCE section can be used to confirm the available funds before proceeding with gameplay.
Gold Digger slot machine does not have any big shocks, but it awards decent amounts. The pokie pays for combinations of three or more icons of a kind. These clusters are only activated when they are on bet lines, and they have to be on sequential reels. The placed stake influences the awarded value as well as the kind and number of characters used. The slot’s paytable changes according to the stake used, making it easy for gamblers to track what they stand to win for each combo.
Here are the payouts for the maximum wager of one credit per bet line:
|Character||Winnings for Three||For Four||For Five|
The Gold Digger slot machine packs a lot of firepower with its bonus features, which complement the payline combinations. Some of the features are standard while others are unique to the pokie, and they are:
- Wild: The wild in Gold Digger slot game is the image of an explosion with the word ‘WILD’ bulging out of it in blue. The character replaces other symbols aside from other bonus characters to complete their winning combinations. The explosion does not have any valuable combinations of its own and can only be part of another icon’s cluster to count.
- Gold Link Respins: Gold Digger pokie has a golden nugget icon that appears alongside the regular ones. When five or more of them appear, they trigger the Gold Link Respins. Three spins are awarded in the bonus, and the golden nuggets remain in place as they come to play. Each nugget has an attached value, and those on the grid when the bonus ends are added up and awarded. The values of the golden nuggets vary depending on the bet used.
- Reel Boosters: As the Gold Link Respins play, Gold Digger slot machine adds other bonus icons to the screen that can appear randomly. Each gem unlocks a unique offer when three of a kind are collected, and they are as follows:
|Blue Gems||Unlock three more rows at the top of the playtable|
|Green Gems||The values on the golden nuggets are increased.|
|Red Gems||An extra respin is added to the remaining ones.|
|Purple Gems||Increase the multiplier level from two to ten times.|
|Any Gems||The respins reset.|
Gold Fever Pokie Machine Game
- Gold Digger Modifiers: Gold Digger online slot has extra tools to help players land winnings more often, and they can appear during any spin. The modifiers appear as unique characters, and the first one is a dynamite stick that turns three to five icons wild. The second modifier is an axe that changes other items into gold nuggets, and the last one is a TNT bomb that explodes and upgrades the symbols around it.
Playing for Free
Gold Fever Pokie Machines
Gold Digger free slot is a gem for gamblers not looking to spend any money to enjoy the thrill of gameplay. Our website saves you the trouble of opening an account when accessing the game as well. The free slot exposes punters to the Gold Digger slot machine features before launching the real money one.
Playing for Real Money
iSoftBet casinos like Kassu, Video Slots, Party Casino, and Lucky Thrillz are gambling dens to play Gold Digger real money slot. Some of these gaming clubs offer incentives like free spins, cashbacks, and matchups that can be used to play the game.
Gold Fever Pokie Machine Games
With iSoftBet as its developer, Gold Digger slot machine proves itself as a trustworthy slot. iSoftBet is a popular name in thriving markets like the United Kingdom, where it operates with valid licenses. Therefore, the pokie is certified as a fair and secure game to play.
Gold Digger slot game is accessible across almost all mobile operating systems including iOS and Android. The game features HTML5 technology, making it launchable on smartphones and tablets.
Pokie Machine For Sale
Gold Digger online slot inspires curiosity and manages to grasp attention with an array of unique features that boost winnings. The game offers up to 8230 times the bet once punters go unlocking the exciting parts of the pokie.