Here’s a look at the Keno playslip. Every 4 minutes (except during system processing), the Lottery will select 20 winning numbers. The goal is to match your numbers to the ones selected by the Lottery. To understand how much your Keno ticket will cost, multiply the amount wagered per draw by the number of consecutive draws played. CasinoFreak.com has gathered below many unique keno games from different software providers which you can try for free. Once you feel confident enough, head to a real money online casino and play the game! On each one of our game pages you will find a complete list of casinos where you can play for real money. Keno is a fun, fast-paced draw game. Drawings are every 4 minutes., and you could win up to $1 million.! Here’s a quick and easy look at how Keno works. The Lottery draws 20 winning numbers every 4 minutes., and the goal is to match your numbers to the ones that are drawn by the Lottery. On August 3, get ready to have fun playing Keno!
|12 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:15.73|
|11 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:7.63|
|10 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:9.05|
|9 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.53|
|8 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:9.77|
|7 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:4.23|
|6 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.19|
|5 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:10.34|
|4 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:3.86|
|3 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.55|
|2 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:2.27|
|1 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:4.00|
How to Play
- Choose how many numbers (spots) you want to play by marking in the appropriate box.
- Select the amount of money you want to wager per game ($1, $2, $5, $10 or $20) by marking in one of the Amount Bet boxes.
- You can play up to 30 consecutive games by marking the appropriate box under Number of Games Played.
- Pick the numbers you wish to play from a field of 80 by marking in each of the boxes, keeping in mind the number of spots chosen above. IMPORTANT: KEEP MARKS INSIDE BOXES. Use only PENCIL OR BLUE BALL-POINT PEN to mark the betting slip. You may also let the Lottery computer choose your numbers by marking in the Quic Pic (QP) box.
- Mark the “Y” box if you wish to play KENO BONUS. If you play KENO BONUS the total wager amount will double.****
- Give the completed betting slip to an ON-LINE Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING(S) THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
KENO BONUS gives you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. To play KENO BONUS, mark the “Y” box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will double. If you purchase the additional BONUS play for a drawing and win, you may multiply your winnings if a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) is drawn. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1:2.3.
|Multiplier||Odds||Example Winning Amount if KENO BONUS|
KENO BONUS is not available for the 10-spot, 11-spot, or 12-spot KENO games. A KENO BONUS wager is only valid when played in conjunction with a valid KENO wager.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line KENO computer processing system.
- Present your completed bet slip to your Lottery Sales agent for processing. You will receive a ticket. CHECK YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY TO VERIFY THAT THE SELECTIONS ON YOUR TICKET MATCH THE SELECTIONS REQUESTED ON THE BET SLIP.
- Present winning ticket to any on-line KENO sales agent for payment of prizes up to and including $600. Claims for more than $600 will be paid by the Lottery Commission after claim form is filed. Under unusual conditions, fixed prizes may be reduced according to the rules and regulations. All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.
- Your ticket is a bearer instrument. Unless signed by owner, prize may be claimed by anyone in possession of winning ticket. SIGN YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY. Bettors agree to abide by Lottery Commission rules and regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at. 150 Mount Vernon St. Dorchester MA 02125
- Maximum overall prize payout for matching 12 out of 12 is $2,000,000 for any single game. If there are more than two ($2) dollars bet on the winning numbers, the payoff for each one ($1) dollar bet equals two million ($2,000,000) dollars divided by the number of dollars wagered.
- Maximum overall prize payout for matching 11 out of 11 is $2,000,000 for any single game. If there are more than four ($4) dollars bet on the winning numbers, the payoff for each one ($1) dollar bet equals two million ($2,000,000) dollars divided by the number of dollars wagered.
- Maximum overall prize payout for matching 10 out of 10 is $2,000,000 for any single game. If there are more than twenty ($20) dollars bet on the winning numbers, the payoff for each one ($1) dollar bet equals two million ($2,000,000) dollars divided by number of dollars wagered.
- KENO BONUS gives you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. To play KENO BONUS, mark the “Y” box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will double. If you purchase the additional BONUS play for a drawing and win, you may multiply your winnings if a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) is drawn. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1:2.3. KENO BONUS is not available for the 10-spot, 11-spot, or 12-spot KENO games. A KENO BONUS wager is only valid when played in conjunction with a valid KENO wager.
Whether you like to play your chances online or you’d rather travel to a casino, there’s a good chance you’re familiar with keno. Keno is a game of chance, similar to the lottery. You choose your lucky numbers and place your bet, then wait while you see what the fates have in store!
Keno is an exciting game because it’s entirely left up to chance. The winning numbers are randomly selected, and you never know what those numbers will be!
If you’re an avid keno enthusiast, you may be interested in learning how to increase your odds of winning big. In this article, you’ll learn:
Find Kenosha Wi
Whether you can increase your odds of winning big in Keno
- How to play smart
- How to choose your lucky keno numbers
- Are you ready to learn more about keno strategy?
Keep reading for everything you need to know.
Before you Begin Playing Keno
Before you place your first wager, it’s important to know that keno is strictly a game of chance. When you choose your numbers, you should know that your odds of winning at the game are actually pretty low, so be sure you play smart.
Setting a budget is important, so as not to get into trouble with lost money. It’s also important that you understand the rules of the casino or online gambling site that you choose. Different casinos may have different payouts or rules that you’ll need to observe so as not to lose your prize, should you win.
Most importantly, you’re going to need to learn the basic rules of keno! Let’s take a look.
Keno: The Rules and How to Play
There are two types of keno. You can play live or you can play a video version. There’s really not much difference between the two, and choosing one over the other doesn’t necessarily increase your odds of winning.
In live keno, you’ll choose your lucky numbers on a slip of paper. In video keno, you’ll use a touchscreen to select them. If you’re playing online, obviously you’ll use your mouse to choose the numbers you think will win.
So how do you win? First, you’ll make a wager. The amount of your wager will depend solely on what you can afford and the rules of the particular game you’re playing.
Next, you’ll choose your numbers. Some games will allow you to pick between one and 10 numbers, while others may allow you to select as many as 20. When you choose your numbers you can pick the digits you feel are lucky or you can use a “quick pick” option in which random numbers are selected for you.
Look over your card and make sure everything is the way you want it, then click “submit” online or hand your card to your casino employee.
Finally, sit back and watch the results! If your numbers match the randomly selected numbers on the screen, you win!
How to Win at Keno
As you now know, keno is a game of chance. The probability of winning depends largely upon how many numbers you choose as your lucky numbers. But there are a few things you can do to increase your odds, even slightly. Remember: playing keno is for fun! There are no guarantees that you’ll win, and it’s even likely that you won’t win. If it’s in your budget, try again!
1. Choose the right Casino site
Before you begin to play at keno, you’ll want to make sure you choose the right casino! Whether you’re playing online or in a physical location, there are a few things to check for.
First, ask around as to the casino’s reputation. How many people have won? How many have lost money? Then, make sure the casino is licensed in your state or region.
After you’re sure the casino is legit, you’ll also want to make sure the casino is a great value! Ask as to the payouts and the reputation for promotions, customer service and rewards. After all, there’s no sense playing keno if you can’t win a handsome payout!
- Be sure your casino is licensed
- Find the casino with the best payouts
- Ask other keno players for their opinion
2. Weigh the odds against the payout.
Consider the odds before you decide how many numbers to choose. If you choose one lucky number, you only have a chance for one small payout. If you choose more numbers, you have the opportunity to win much, much more!
However, remember that the more lucky numbers you choose, the more you’ll need to match. For instance, say that to win $10,000 you’ll need to choose 15 lucky numbers at a wager of $1 each. You’ll actually need five of your numbers to match the winning numbers just to break even!
Be smart. When you’re first starting to learn the game, try to choose fewer numbers at first until you get the hang of it. That will minimize the amount of money you could potentially lose.
- Weigh the odds of your wager against the payout
- Remember that more numbers does not equal better chances
- Choose just a few numbers to begin with
Finding Keynote Speakers
3. Remember that the game is random.
Whether you choose your own numbers or use a quick pick option, there’s no guarantee that the winning numbers will match your picks. So, with that in mind, feel free to do either! While the quick pick option is easy to use, it’s more fun and just as effective to choose your own numbers.
Have fun while you’re choosing your lucky winning keno numbers. After all, that’s the point of the game! Choose your kids’ birthdays, your anniversary or even your age when you went on your first date.
- Keno is a game of luck and chance
- There’s no guaranteed way to win at keno
- Have fun when choosing your umbers
4. Balance your card.
There’s nothing saying that choosing the numbers one through ten in keno will result in a guaranteed loss. But for better luck, why not try to balance the top and the bottom of your card? Choosing a few numbers from the top and a few from the bottom may increase your odds of winning at keno. If nothing else, it’ll give you a sense of inner zen to see that balanced card!
- A balanced card may help improve your chances
- Choose a few numbers from the top and a few from the bottom of your card
- Remember that choosing your numbers is half the fun
5. Play the same numbers twice.
You don’t have to change your lucky picks every time you play a new race, or keno game. Instead, why not choose the same few numbers over and over? After all, the probability is on your side that at least one of those numbers will be drawn eventually, right?
- It’s probable that one selected number will be drawn eventually
- You don’t have to change your numbers every time you play
- Playing the same numbers at every race may improve your odds
6. Know the odds.
On the subject of probability, it’s important that you know the actual realistic odds of winning at keno.
In short, they’re slim. Very slim. Winning big in keno is extremely difficult to do. For instance, the odds of choosing 20 lucky numbers that match the 20 drawn numbers are… get this … one in 3.5 quintillion. Quintillion!
Those are very, very low odds. This isn’t necessarily a strategy on how to win at keno. Instead, it’s a strategy to help you keep your bank balance in check and stay out of the doghouse with your husband and wife.
If you find that you’re not having too much luck at keno, just consider the odds. You’re more likely to be injured by a toilet (yep, there have been actual studies) than you are to win at keno.
- Your odds of winning the jackpot are one in 3.5 quintillion
- Play the game in a smart way – don’t bet more than you can afford
- The more numbers you play, the less likely you are to win
7. Practice for free.
Before you wager money in a live or video game of casino, you should probably give the game a trial run. Arbitrage betting sites. You can’t really do this in a casino, but before you fly off to Vegas and place your bets, hop online and give the game a spin.
There are plenty of online casinos that offer you the opportunity to try to play keno for free. There are no prizes in many of these games, though some do offer “points” which can later be redeemed for gift cards or even small monetary amounts.
You’ll find free keno games online and on your mobile phone. Download free apps onto your iOS or Android device and practice, practice, practice. It may not mean you’ll win big once you get to the casino, but at least you’ll be very familiar with how the game is played.
- Practicing keno can help you learn the rules of the game
- There are many free keno sites online
- You can even practice keno on your mobile phone!
8. Find a progressive jackpot.
Let’s face it. One in 3.5 quintillion doesn’t really look like great odds. So if you are lucky enough to win at keno, you’ll want to maximize your earnings. One way to do this is through a progressive jackpot.
There are pros and cons to a progressive jackpot. The most obvious pro is obvious: a bigger jackpot. Also, as you continue to play keno with a progressive jackpot, the house odds decrease. That means your odds increase.
However, a progressive jackpot at keno isn’t for the weak-willed. You’ll essentially be committing yourself to the game for the long haul. You may find that you’re sitting at the keno game for literally hours. That may or may not be worth it to you – after all, keno is supposed to be fun!
- Progressive keno games can have higher payouts
- In progressive games, your odds increase the longer you play
- Progressive keno games can last hours, so be patient
9. Play keno online.
Generally speaking, keno payouts are much higher online than they are in a casino. Another benefit to playing online is that the games go much faster than they will at the keno table in the casino, so you can play more frequently.
There are online keno games that offer progressive jackpots, but they’re few and far between. In most cases, you’ll wager between $1 and $5 for each number you choose in an online game, and the payout percentages are higher than you’ll find live.
There’s a disadvantage to online games that you’ll need to keep in mind. Because the online versions of keno are faster-paced than they are in the casino, you’re likely to spend more money. Watch your wallet and don’t wager more than you can realistically afford to lose.
- Playing keno online is fast and exciting
- You may not be able to easily find a progressive keno game online
- Because online games are so quick, you’re likely to spend more money
10. Budget yourself.
While this isn’t necessarily a strategy for how to win at keno, it’s a darn good strategy for playing the game in a smart way. As a matter of fact, it’s a principle you should use no matter what game you choose. Poker, slots, blackjack … they all require a budget.
If you’ve set a budget and stick to it, then end up winning big, great! It’s up to you to decide whether you want to put those winnings back into another keno race. In other words, you’ll need to decide whether you should keep going or just quit while you’re ahead.
- Set a budget and stick with it
- If you do win, you may choose to put those earnings back into the game
- Some people find it better to “quit while they’re ahead”
11. Try a multi-race card.
A multi-race card is a great way to stick to your keno budget and it’s also a useful tool for playing keno. Some may call it lazy – we call it efficient.
What a multi-race card does is allow you to choose your lucky numbers once. Say you choose six numbers that correspond to your birthday and your wife’s dress size. You don’t have to re-enter those numbers every time you play a keno game, or “race.” Just use a multi-race card and those lucky numbers will automatically be entered for you each time you play.
- Many casinos, online and physical, offer multi-race cards
- Multi-race cards allow you to play the same numbers through several races
- They’re easy, efficient ways to play keno and stick to a budget
12. Use a keno calculator.
If you’re playing online, you may want to use a keno calculator. These nifty tools are a great way to determine your odds, based on your wager, the payouts and how many lucky numbers you choose. They’ll also help you figure out the potential payout of your race. You don’t even have to do any math!
Don’t feel like switching between tabs on your browser? For the more serious keno player, you can download a keno calculator to your tablet or smartphone. This allows you to play with the odds while you choose your lucky numbers and, hopefully, win a few races!
- Keno calculators can be found online
- These calculators help you figure your keno odds before you play
- Keno calculators will calculate your potential payout
13. Choose between five and eight numbers.
Does choosing twenty numbers yield a higher payout if all your numbers match? Yes! Do you have good odds of winning the jackpot if you choose twenty numbers? Heck no!
Don’t forget that your odds decrease as you add lucky numbers. While the payout increases, your chances of winning that payout reduce drastically the more numbers you choose.
To keep your odds at their best, plan to choose between five and eight numbers. That’s a modest number that is respectful to your wallet while also providing you ample chance to win a payout. Keep it simple and balanced, and you’ll not only increase your odds of how to win at keno but you’ll also decrease your odds of losing at keno.
- Choosing too many numbers decreases your odds of winning
- Choosing between five and eight numbers is a nice balance
- You may not win the jackpot, but you’re more likely to win a prize
14. Shop the casinos.
Do you have a favorite casino? Maybe you’ve got an old standby for blackjack or craps, that’s great! You know the dealer and he or she knows you! Feel free to visit your favorite casino over and over.
However, as great as that casino may be for roulette, it may be lousy for keno. Shop the casinos! Look for the casino with the best payouts and the highest number of variations on the game. For instance, maybe you can find a casino with 4 card keno, or with a progressive jackpot.
Ask around, too. You’ll find plenty of message boards online that can provide you with recommendations for the best casinos for keno.
The same is true for online keno. Read the terms and conditions of the website carefully before you play. It’s boring but it’s critical. Then choose the keno game you like best based on the rules, the payouts and the odds.
- Choosing the right casino is critical to winning the game
- Ask around about casinos’ reputations
- Be sure to read the terms of the website before you play online
15. Choose consecutive numbers.
How many times have you played bingo or roulette and almost had your number called or landed on? That is the logic behind choosing consecutive numbers to win at keno. Choosing consecutive numbers won’t guarantee that you’ll win. But it may increase your odds of having at least one of your lucky numbers drawn.
- Choosing consecutive numbers may increase your odds of winning at keno
- Many people find that consecutive numbers are luckier than scattered ones
- Keno is a game of chance, so consecutive numbers may not guarantee a win
16. Choose the most and least drawn numbers.
Another theory is that if you choose the most and the least drawn numbers, you’ll increase your odds of winning at keno. If you’re playing online, many online casinos will post this information publicly. You can then choose your numbers based on that information.
To shake things up a bit, why not choose the most drawn, least drawn and consecutive numbers? For example, the least drawn number is 79. The most commonly drawn is 42. For a fun card, why not choose 78, 79, 80, 41, 42 and 43? Hey, it’s just an idea!
- You can find out the most and least-drawn numbers online
- Choosing the most and the least drawn numbers can improve your odds
- Combining strategies can further increase your odds
17. Research your online casino.
You can be the luckiest keno player on the planet, but if you’re playing at a fraudulent online casino you’re never going to win a penny. Before you wager any of your hard earned bucks at an online casino, please check it out! Nowadays, literally anyone can set up a website. It’s not hard for crooks and scam artists to promise you a lively game of keno, only to run off with your money.
Use a reputable casino so as not to get scammed, please! Read reviews and check with your state’s governing organization if you have any concerns. Use your common sense and if you’re in any doubt, close out your browser and try another site.
- Anyone can set up an online casino, so make sure it’s legit
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions before you spend money
- Read the reviews of your online casino before you play
18. Understand that it’s just for fun.
Of course you want to know how to win at keno. But it’s imperative that you remember that keno is just for fun! Don’t stress yourself out over the game, and certainly don’t get yourself into trouble.
Choose a reputable casino and set a budget for yourself. Choose your numbers based on your lucky feelings or just do a quick pick. Wager what you can afford, on the number of lucky numbers you think are appropriate. Use your common sense, and play smart!
Keno is strictly a game of luck, or fate, or whatever it is you believe in. If someone tries to sell you a keno strategy, tell them you’ve got a bridge to sell them. Keno is a great way to get lucky and earn big, but most of all it’s a fun game of chance that’s simply entertaining.
- Remember that keno is just for fun!
- Choosing a reputable casino will increase your odds of winning
- Keno is entertaining, but you’re not guaranteed to win! Play smart!