Dancing Drums is a slot machine produced by Shuffle Master, featuring 5 reels, 3 rows and offering players between 243 and 7,776 ways to win. It is an unusual video slot that approaches the Asian. This is an alternative to traditional win-lines which makes spotting winning combinations easier. Dancing Drums has a 5-reel, 3-row setup – with 15 symbols in total. Those symbols are a mix of Asian classics, with bold playing card symbols. The popular Fu Babies are back and bringing heaps of good luck to players in the Dancing Drums slot machine. This 5 reel x 3 row game brings heaps of pay-outs with all the Wilds, Jackpots and Free Spins bonus features that you could ever hope for in a mobile slot game.
Basics: How Dancing Drums Slots Work. Reel ways means that you need to line up Asian themed symbols on consecutive reels (starting on the left). This is an alternative to traditional win-lines which makes spotting winning combinations easier. Dancing Drums has a 5-reel, 3-row setup – with 15 symbols in total. Dancing Drums Game Features. Play on Dancing Drums’ five reels, three-row layout from as little as € 0.88, but you can play with even higher stakes if you feel up to the challenge. This video slot comes with a whopping 243 ways to win in the base game – going up to the dizzy heights of up to 7776 ways to win during the Free.
Most popular slot machine games
Free to Play Bally Slots Online
The Dancing Drums slot machine is an entertaining slot that can be played at the live casino and online in regulated states. This popular game features a variety of Asian themed symbols. They include golden statues of mythical dragons, gold coins linked with red ribbons, sailing boats – and of course, the drums. The game plays with the ‘free ways’ system, offering many more winning opportunities than usual. In addition, there are free spins to be won and chosen and four progressive jackpots.
In live casinos, you will now find a bigger-screened version of this game compared to the original. This takes full advantage of the latest breakthroughs in graphic design and screen technology to bring the drums to life. The progressive jackpots which are a hallmark of this game are on display above the reels.
Basics: How does Dancing Drums Slot Work?
The base game of this Bally slot features a setup of five reels, with three symbols showing on each. It uses the ‘Reel Ways’ system, offering 243 ways to win on every spin. To land a win, you will need to land matching symbols on 3 or more consecutive reels from left to right, irrespective of the position on those reels. The cost of each spin is 88 credits, though you can add multipliers to this for bigger bets.
With so many winning chances on each spin, the individual prizes are lower than you would find on a slot with a smaller number of win-lines. Although it is not unusual to land many wins during a single spin using this format.
High Paying Drum Symbols
Bonus symbols show drums. These pay 100x your total bet for five. You need three from the left to trigger the free spins bonus – with wilds substituting. Other higher paying symbols include a plant, fierce looking dragon, coins and a traditional sailing boat.
Alongside the themed symbols you will also find the playing cards 9, 10, J, Q, K and A which offer top prizes of between 15 and 20 coins.
The wild symbol, which features a splash of red and gold, appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only. M vivarobet mobile. This will substitute for all other symbols ensuring many more winning opportunities. With the ‘Reel Ways’ system in play, just a single wild can trigger a series of wins.
Hitting the Free Spins Bonus Feature on Dancing Drums Slots
As well as being the highest paying symbol in the game, the Dancing Drums also activate the free spins feature. When you hit three, four and five drums and land that big win, you will also enter this feature.
The free spins bonus round now offers you five options as to how to play:
- Option 1: 15 free spins with a grid size of 3×5.
- Option 2: 10 free spins with a grid size of 4×5.
- Option 3: 5 free spins with a grid size of 5×5.
- Option 4: 3 free spins with a grid size of 6×5.
- Option 5: A mystery prize – one of the four options above picked at random.
This choice can be tricky. Option 1 plays out on the standard reels and offers the same 243 ways to win. However, options two, three and four now offer 1,024, 3,125 and 7,776 ways to win respectively. While the number of spins decrease, the winning opportunities at each go in the other direction. If you are having trouble making a choice, option five selects this at random – taking the choice out of your hands.
How to Win Dancing Drums Progressive Jackpot
The chance to land one of the four progressive jackpots can be awarded randomly any time a single wild appears on the reels. You will now be taken to a screen showing a series of gold coins. Pick each in turn and it will spin to reveal one of a series of Fu babies. Keep picking until you reveal three of the same Fu Babies, and you will win the associated Jackpot. The four jackpot pays are Mini, Minor, Major and Grand.
Where Can You Play Dancing Drums Slots Online in the USA?
If you are lucky enough to live in NJ, PA, MI, or WV then your state already has passed laws allowing legal USA online casinos. You will find Dancing Drums on casino apps and websites – alongside many other titles from Bally including Dragon Spin, Hot Shot and Lucky Tree. More states are expected to pass regulation for online casinos in the months and years to come.
Outside of the regulated states, you will find Dancing Drums in most live casinos.
Play to the Beat – Dancing Drums Design
The Dancing Drums plays against the backdrop of a distinctive dark red, lending the game an atmospheric feel. The reels themselves contain a lot of gold, adding a rich feel to the proceedings, with each of the symbols is intricately designed.
When you trigger the free spins, giant animated drums appear over the reels. Throughout the game you will hear an Asian soundtrack, complete with stringed instruments and gongs. Many of the graphics and effects (including the Fu Babies) will remind you of the classic ’88 Fortunes’ slots.
Will Dancing Drums let you Snare a Big Win?
The free to play Dancing Drums slot game is an enjoyable and enticing slot from Bally. With the ‘Reel Ways’ system in the base game, a win is never far away. Any time you hit a wild you could find yourself playing the Jackpot game, where you are guaranteed to win one of the four big prizes. Enter the free spins bonus feature for the highlight of the game. Here you will get to choose exactly how it plays out – with potentially thousands of ways to win on every free spin.
Dancing Drums, a video slot presented by Shuffle Master, is a 5-reels machine and there are 243 ways to win. The reels in the game at Dancing Drums are filled with 11 Asian cultural symbols. This machine has many features and other possibilities to make the wining combinations. You will see 4 Jackpots, the Fu Babies, Scatters, Wilds, Free Spins and they will help you to win big prizes. Start the game and spin the different symbols, such as Flowers, a Lion, a Drum, a Golden Ship and some more. Match at least 3 identical symbols to receive a prize, there are Scatters and Wilds present. So the Drum is the Scatter and a Chinese Letter is the Wild. The Wild can substitute all other symbols, Wild random symbols can activate the Jackpot Bonus. In this feature are 12 Gold Coins which hide the Jackpot icons. Scatters are also important, because 3 Scatters will start the Free Spin feature, in this feature you will get one of the five combinations. This attractive slot has more possibilities to win, try Dancing Drums for free or for real online.
- The Dancing Drums slot machine is an entertaining slot that can be played at the live casino and online in regulated states. This popular game features a variety of Asian themed symbols. They include golden statues of mythical dragons, gold coins linked with red ribbons, sailing boats – and of course, the drums.
- The Dancing Drums slot game is a land based slot on which you need to get three or more scatter symbols or a mix of scatter symbols and wild symbols from left to right on the screen on a base game spin to trigger the bonus game.
Dancing Drums is a exciting and colourful Asian themed iPad slot game app from the SG Interactive stable of Shuffle Master games. With the symbolic red and gold colours dominating (graphic-wise), players can expect good fortune to come their way when playing this game for free or real bucks at online casinos. Take a free spin on some Shuffle Master mobile slots here.
Dancing Drums Free Slot Machine
The popular Fu Babies are back and bringing heaps of good luck to players in the Dancing Drums slot machine. This 5 reel x 3 row game brings heaps of pay-outs with all the Wilds, Jackpots and Free Spins bonus features that you could ever hope for in a mobile slot game.
Dancing Drums Free Online Slot Machine Review With Dancing Drums video slots online you make money in the rhythm of music. The pleasant sound of coins, keeping coming on your screen, and the money-bringing wilds landing on the reels under the beat of drums will make you constantly dance while playing.
All that the player needs to do in order to start their adventure on this iPad slot is to set in motion the game’s five reels that come with 243 paylines. Dancing Drums is a mobile-friendly slot game so casino players can have a crack on the game with their mobile gadget on either Android, Windows or iOS operating systems.
** The Dancing Drums Shuffle Master slot game may be available to play for free on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just take a peek at ourFREE GAMES PAGE HERE. **
|platinum play||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
A simple reddish wall acts as the background to this iPad slot game. The same background graphics also transcend onto the reel section of this game.
The symbols that players will find when spinning the five reels of this game include a golden dragon, golden bowl, golden musical instrument, golden coins, golden flower pot, golden drum, and traditional card symbols.
- Golden Drum: The highest paying symbol is the golden drum. For matching five of these the player is awarded 44.00 coins, for matching four of a kind the player is awarded 8.80 coins and for matching three of a kind the player is awarded 4.40 coins.
- Golden Dragon: The second highest paying icon in this slot is the golden dragon. For matching five of these the player is awarded 8.00 coins, for matching four of these the player is awarded 2.00 coins, and for matching three of these the player is awarded 1.00 coin.
- Golden musical instrument: The third highest paying symbol is the golden musical instrument. For matching five of these the player is awarded 4.00 coins, for matching four of these the player is awarded 1.00 coin and for matching three of these the player is awarded 0.50 coins.
- Golden flower pot: The fourth highest paying symbol is the golden flower pot. For matching five of these the player is awarded 2.00 coins, for matching four of these the player is awarded 0.75 coins and for matching three of these the player is awarded 0.30 coins.
- Golden bowl: The fifth highest paying symbol is the golden bowl. For matching five of these the player is awarded 1.50 coins, for matching four of these the player is awarded 0.50 coins and for matching three of these the player is awarded 0.25 coins.
- Golden coins: The sixth highest paying symbols are the golden coins. For matching five of these the player is awarded 1.00 coin, for matching four of these the player is awarded 0.25 coins and for matching three of these the player is awarded 0.15 coins.
- Traditional Card Symbols: Traditional card symbols pay the lowest in this slot game. For matching five of a kind the player is awarded up to 0.20 coins, for matching four of a kind the player is awarded 0.10 coins and for matching three of a kind the player is awarded 0.05 coins.
Bonus Games and Features
- Wild: The beautiful decorated red and gold icon with a Chinese inscription at the centre acts as the wild card. As the wild card, this symbol has the power to substitute for all symbols on the reels with the exception of the scatter.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol is represented by the golden drum.
Fu Babies Jackpot Bonus Feature
- To hit one of the jackpots (Mini, Minor, Major and Grand), the player has to land at least one wild symbol.
- If the player is eligible to hit more than one jackpot, a new screen will pop up showing 12 coins.
- The quest is for the player to click on/touch 3 coins which carry the identical jackpot. Once the player manages to do this, he wins that particular jackpot.
Free Spins Feature
- This feature is triggered when the player lands 3 or more scatter symbols. Once activated, a total of 5 bonus options are presented to the player.
- The five bonus options are as follows: 15 free spins played on a 3×5 reel set, 10 free spins played on a 4×5 reel set, 5 free spins played on a 5×5 reel set and 3 free spins played on a 6×5 reel set.
- Alternatively, the player may opt for the Free Spins Mystery Pick where the player will receive a random number of free spins as well as a random reel set.
- The player can trigger an additional 3 free spins if he manages to land at least 2 scatter symbols during this feature.
Dancing Drums is a dam easy slot game to understand and also to play it’s pure Asian slot fun. The RTP of this game stands at 96.09 percent. This slot game gets a 9.5 point rating out of 10 points so it’s a must play SG iPad slot game from the Shuffle Master studio.
Free Dancing Drums Slot Machine Online
Free Dancing Drums Penny Slots
Dancing Drums Slot Machines Bonus Pick
Dancing Drums Slot Machine Strategy
Average rating 4.7 / 5. Vote count: 3
Dancing Drums Slot Machine For Sale
Dancing Drums Slot Machines
More Free & Real Money iPad. iPhone, Android Slot Casino Game Guides:
Dancing Drums Slot Machine Grand Jackpot
|SLOT JOINT||Bonus||Compatible Devices|