On This Page
1 day ago The site is fully designed to enhance Indians’ experience with Andar Bahar games. You can play several Live Andar Bahar games from Ezugi, as well as Andar Bahar from One Touch. Andar Bahar is considered one of the easiest card games to play, offline or online. A player has nothing to do other than placing his bet and watching the game unturn itself. However, this easy game has a few elements that need to be understood well before a player gets into gaming.
Andar Bahar is a simple card game, said to originate in southern India, and has since spread all over India and now Internet casinos. Read on for the rules and analysis.
There are variations of the rules so I will endearvor to explain how the game is generally played and mention which rules are fundamental to the game and which are optional side bets.
- A single 52-card deck is used.
- The two main bets are Andar and Bahar.
- Before the first card is dealt, the players may or may not be able to make side bets on what it will be. Possible bets are on the rank or suit of the first card.
- The dealer shall deal the first card and place it in the middle of the table. If there were side bets based on that card, the dealer shall adjudicate them. This first card is sometimes known as the 'joker,' which I know is confusing. This first card is not wild and has nothing to do with the card generally referred to as a 'joker.' I prefer to call this card as the 'Middle Card,' to make explaining the game easier.
- At this point the player may make an Andar or Bahar wager. There may also be side bets on the total cards to be dealt after this point, for example the 20+.
- After bets are made, the dealer will deal cards one at a time until he gets another card matching the rank of the Middle Card. The dealer shall alternate placing cards on the left and right of the Middle Card. In some versions, the dealer starts on the left side of the Middle Card and in others he randomizes it, based on the color of the Middle Card. However, which side the dealer starts on does not matter.
- If the total number of cards dealt after the Middle Card is odd, then the Andar bet shall win. Depending on the version, the Andar bet may pay 0.9 to 1 or 0.95 to 1.
- If the total number of cards dealt after the Middle Card is even, then the Bahar bet shall win. Depending on the version, the Bahar bet may pay 0.95 to 1 or 1 to 1.
- After the Middle Card is matched, any side bets based on the total number of cards dealt after the Middle Card shall be adjudicated.
Andar and Bahar Analysis
The following table shows the probability of all possible total cards dealt after the Middle Card. The middle column shows the probability of exactly that number of cards. The right column shows the probability that the total number of cards will be that number of less. For example, the probability the probability of exactly 20 cards is 2.2329% and the probability of 20 or less cards is 78.4154%.
Total Cards Dealt
(equal or less)
Following are the probabilities of the two main bets winning:
- Andar: 51.5006%
- Bahar: 48.4994%
Following are is the house edge on the Andar bet, according to what a win pays:
- 0.85 to 1: 4.72%
- 0.9 to 1: 2.15%
Following are is the house edge on the Bahar bet, according to what a win pays:
- 0.95 to 1: 5.43%
- 1 to 1: 3.00%
Side Betting Analysis
The following table shows some side bets I'm aware of on the Middle Card. Pays are expressed on a 'to one' basis. Some bets are listed twice at different pays I'm aware of. The right column shows the expected value of each bet.
Middle Card Side Bets
|Below 8, Above 8||1||0.461538||-0.076923|
|Below 8, Above 8||1.05||0.461538||-0.053846|
|2 to 10||0.35||0.692308||-0.065385|
The next table shows some side bets I've seen based on the number of cards needed to repeat the rank of the Middle Card. Wins are on a 'to one' basis.
Choose from a variety of $20, $10, $5, $3, $2, and $1 instant games from the Ohio Lottery. Check prizes remaining and learn about our top prize drawing. There are many other state “lottery” games you can play where you buy tickets and the goal is to win cash prizes or jackpots.For example, you can play: Keno. Pick up to 15 numbers. The more numbers you choose, the more numbers you need to match to win anything. But the more numbers you choose, the larger the prize you can win. Scratch Tickets. Annuitized Jackpot for: $138 Million. Cash Value: $96.6 Million Player Area. Are scratch off tickets by state.
After Middle Card Side Bets
|1 to 5||2.5||0.271068||-0.051261|
|6 to 10||3.5||0.217047||-0.023289|
|11 to 15||4.5||0.169028||-0.070348|
|16 to 25||3.5||0.218007||-0.018968|
|26 to 30||14||0.060984||-0.085234|
|31 to 35||24||0.036975||-0.075630|
|36 to 40||49||0.018968||-0.051621|
The next table shows bets available on the number of cards dealt (not including the middle card) by Woohoo Games.
Bets on Number of Cards Dealt (Woohoo Games)
In case you were wondering, here are some other miscellaneous statistics.
- The side that gets the first card will win 51.5% of the time.
- It takes 13 cards on average to resolve the game, not counting the Middle card.
- The median number of cards to resolve the game is 11, again not counting the Middle card.
Discussion about Andar Bahar in my forum at Wizard of Vegas.
Andar Bahar Online Game ApplicationWritten by:Michael Shackleford
Do you find the rules of poker games difficult? Are you seeking something simple and easy, something that doesn't take too much time and fun at the same time? Well, andar bahar card game is the answer to all your questions. That is a straightforward card game, originated in Karnataka. This fantastic Indian card game is an amalgamation of luck and strategic guessing. Many people wrongly interchange the term andar bahar with 'Katti,' which is another very famous conventional game from south India. Although there are some similarities with Andar Bahar, the technicalities differ. In Katti, a dealer initially deals 13 cards, while in Andar Bahar, only one card is dealt.
Andar Bahar Online Cash Game App
This card game has become popular in a short time, and people love this game. The reason is, it is an intriguing and simple card game that gives a considerable possibility to win the highest incentives for players – therefore adds exhilarating excitements to the gameplay. All you need is a mobile phone or laptop and a stable internet connection to enjoy this game to the fullest.